Module was designed and implemented into the "ShellCards" system. Automatic synchronization with 1C installed at the gas stations was performed.
The module provides abilities for the call center employees to view the information on the clients' fuel cards, transactions history and the balance on each card. Also the call center employee can lock/unlock the card by the client's request.
The following roles are available for the module: "Call center Operator".
"Call center Operator" role functionality:
- Viewing clients list with their statuses;
- Viewing information on all the clients' cards;
- Browsing balance on the customer's account;
- Locking/unlocking the client's card;
- Viewing the history of customer accounts;
- Viewing the history of customer's card transactions.
The main purpose of the call center implementation was to provide the call center employees with an authorized access to the information on fuel cards of the gas station network clients.
As the result of the card module implementation the following business purposes were achieved:
- 24/7 availability for the call center employees;
- call center employees achieved the instant access to information that previously could be obtained only by sending a request to 1C or Processing Center;
- call center employees achieved the ability to promptly lock / unlock cards on customers' requests.