The "Inquirer" module was designed as the component of the B2B\B2C system of interaction with the WEB100.Platform. For production exploitation the system is available on the corporate B2B / B2C platform of interaction with BOSCH B2B Portal, SHELL B2B Portal.
Discription of the project:
The "Inquirer" module provides an ability to receive answers to the common questions for research of employee satisfaction and partner companies with the Robert Bosch company.
The module provides the following roles: ""Inquirer" module Administrator" and ""Inquirer" module User".
""Inquirer" module Administrator" role functionality:
- creation/editing inquirers;
- viewing the inqurers' results;
- voting for inquirer;
- getting notification with the voting results by email after the expiry of the voting for inquirer;
- transferring the completed inquirers to the archive.
""Inquirer" module User" role functionality:
- viewing the active inquirers in the widget;
- voting for anquirer;
- viewing the inqurers' results.
The main purpose of the "Inquirer" module was to organize the centrallized gathering of answers to the work questions of the Robert BOSCH company as soon as possible, as well as detection the company employees' needs to increase the efficiency of use of labor resources in the enterprise.
The next purpose was to get a sense of company business processes performed by staff with a minimum of time.
As a result of the system implementation the following business goals were succeeded:
- centralized gathering of user responses to the posed questions and performing the research to improve the company performance;
- identification of the major problems of company employees, associated with the general questions and affecting performance, professional development or evaluation of personal characteristics;
- conducting market research among partner companies' employees;
- complex change of organizational enterprise culture according to the interests of employees, leadership style, indicators of employees' satisfaction with working conditions, etc.