Registration system for training provides an opportunity to create a training plan, schedule time of training and sign on the partner companies employees to the training.
The module provides the following roles: "Training Administrator", "Training Operator", "Trainer", "Training Member".
"Training Administrator" role functionality:
- Managing courses (creating, editing, removing).
- Managing trainings (creating, editing, removing).
- Setting schedule of the training conduction.
- Appointment of responsible operators and trainers for training.
"Training Operator" role functionality:
- Editing training.
- Editing schedule of the training conduction.
- Managing applications for training (accepting, refusing, removing).
- Getting notification by email while sending an application for participation in the training.
- Viewing a list of all applications for training.
- Viewing a list of all the registered in the system partner companies employees.
- Viewing a list with data on all the non-registered in the system training participants.
- Subscribing users to training.
"Trainer" role functionality:
- Viewing a list of all the own trainings.
- Viewing applications for the own trainings.
"Training Member" role functionality:
- Viewing the training schedule.
- Viewing the training Info.
- Submission of an application for participation in training for any employee of the own company.
- Getting notification by email at acceptance / rejection / removing an application for participation in the training.
- Getting notification by email while subscribing to the company's employees for training by the training Operator.
The main purpose of the registration for training implementation was to gain control over the level of personnel qualification, as well as fast and with minimal losses to inform employees on the complex work processes of the company.
The second goal is to unite all the training programs into a single learning process management system.
And the last is to make such training plans, which will take into account training needs, interests and goals of each employee that will enhance employee motivation.
As the result of the system implementation the following business purposes were succeeded:
- Identifying the needs of partner companies in training.
- Combining educational goals with business objectives of Robert Bosch.
- Development and implementation of appropriate learning strategies.
- Planning and standardization of training.
- Budgeting for training, cost accounting, evaluation of the effectiveness of learning results.
- Selection of appropriate technologies, tools, methods and forms of learning and their use.
- Continuous improvement of the organization of training based on the evaluation results and collected feedback.