"Online Order System" is designed for automation of the processes of ordering goods, their shipping and tracking.
The system consists of the following modules: Profile, Balance, Catalog, Orders, Cart, Post.
The Profile module provides users with the following information:
- Company Info;
- Address Info;
- System users Info.
The Balance module provides system users with the following information:
- The total sum of indebtedness for the ordered product;
- Past due debt.
Ctalog module provides information on the nomenclature of the goods, which user can order from the company and allows to select the necessary items and add them to the "cart" of the order.
The Cart module is the module which allows to add goods to the "order cart", view the ordered items, correct the current order, view the changes in the order's price according to the different discounts and directly create an order and send it to the company.
Orders module is the module where user is provided with the complete information on processed orders.
In the Post module user sends and recieves the company messages
System provides the following roles for the corporate clients: "Client".
"Client" role functionality:
1. Making new orders.
2. Viewing already formed orders.
3. Getting information on the orders status - the refusal or acceptance to the processing.
4. Check the status of the own balance in the system.
5. Changing company Info.
6. Printing reports.
The main purpose of the "Online Order System" implementation is to provide clients and business partners of the Robert BOSCH Ukraine company with the more control over the process of ordering goods, reducing time on processing and shipping orders,finding out the orders status, availability of goods, etc.
As the result of the "Online Order System" implementation in the Robert BOSCH Ukraine company the following business purposes were succeeded:
- providing customers and business partners with more control over the process of ordering goods;
- reduction of time for processing and shipping orders;
- reduction of time to clarify the orders status, availability of goods and other.