"Info-Service" module was developed as a component of B2B \ B2C system of interaction with WEB100.Platform. For production exploitation the system is available on the corporate B2B / B2C platform of interaction with BOSCH B2B Portal, SHELL B2B Portal.
The module provide the following roles: "Info-Service Administrator" and "Reader".
"Info-Service" module provides an ability to inform companies' employees and clients about the most current companie news. All the last added news are displayed in the widget's front page with ads ribbon.
"Info-Service Administrator" role functionality:
- Adding current news;
- Transferring the irrelevant news to the archive.
"Reader" role functionality:
- Viewing news;
- Getting notifications by e-mail while news appear;
- Viewing the latest news in the widget with ads ribbon.
"System Administrator" role functionality:
- Managing user accounts in the system;
- Setting user access rights in the system;
- Viewing the business operations journal;
- Viewing the sent messages history.
Video presentation of functionality for the "Ads+Subscribe" online application:
The main purpose of the "Info-Service" module implementation was realization of a service for the rapid alert of employees and the partner companies employees on the major corporate changes, as well as through a single source of information to simplify the communication between the company and its partners.
The next goal is to realize the informing of partners by sending information messages by e-mail, as well as through the news feed in a widget.
As a result of the "Info-Service" module implementation the following business goals succeeded:
- prompt notification of employees and partner companies on the main company news;
- an automatic newsletter to the users' contact e-mail address specified in the system;
- differentiation of access to view news: internal (for employees) or external (for partner companies employees).