FotoBOOK.Platform is a solution for printing and photo offset printing industry that allows enterprises to launch online photo book editor quickly, integrate it into current enterprise printing infrastructure and provide online receipt and process of photo book orders.
Before designing FotoBOOK.Platform interface and functional best solutions of photo books industry leaders were studied, such as SHUTTERFLY, PICABOO, BLURB, ADORAMAPIX, SNAPFISH, MIXBOOK. And by results of number of presentations held to photo books industry leaders in Russia and Ukraine high evaluation of existing functionality and development potential was received.
In the first FotoBOOK.Platform release candidate launched in December 2012 new options were implemented: an arbitrary object management functionality in online editor, changes in appearance and concept of objects editing, application support on mobile platforms iPad / Android, application integration into social networks Facebook and VKontakte.
WEB100 Technologies team continues to work on improving FotoBOOK.Platform functional and optimizing administrative side interfaces. In release candidate 2 following changes are planned for administrative side:
- implementation of managing
- list of available products;
- list of photo books format types;
- list of photo books cover types;
- list of photo books cover styles;
- list of photo books bindings;
- list of photo books paper types;
- list of available online editor’s modes;
- list of available photo storages for photos import;
- implementation of adjusting photobook product preferences:
- setting product pages number: by default, minimum and maximum possible for product;
- setting option for user to change photo book pages number and multiplicity of added / deleted pages;
- setting option to edit individual pages or entire spreads in online editor;
- setting resulting layout:
- ICC-color profile;
- color model;
- graphic format of layout output JPG / PDF / PS / TIFF / EPS / CUSTOM1 / CUSTOM2 / CUSTOM3;
- resolution in DPI;
- setting cover and pages bleed;
- setting configuration of printing FTP server for photo book projects.
Client side of the FotoBOOK.Platform release candidate 2 is planned with following changes:
- implementation of two-phase photos upload from computer and photo storages;
- implementation of undo option for operations in online editor;
- implementation of switch between editor modes "Simple" and "Advanced" in a single click;
- implementation of preview all online editor items in YouTube style;
- implementation of universal model of managinge additional options for photo book;
- implementation of photo editor functional: adjustments of brightness, contrast and saturation;
- implementation of safe zone option in online editor.
Sincerely, WEB100 Technologies team.