August 13, 2013 Kiev. WEB100 Technologies released a stable version of software for photo books online creation, designing and ordering for print - FotoBOOK.Platform 1.0.
FotoBOOK.Platform is a web-to-print solution that enables enterprises quickly run an online photo book editor, integrate it with existing printing enterprise infrastructure and provide online photo books ordering and processing.
The software solution for printing houses, FotoBOOK.Platform, enables end users to select settings for photo book, upload photos to album from various online and local storages, design photo book by editing and placing photos, clip arts and other graphical elements. FotoBOOK.Platform functional includes online and offline payment methods using a lot of integrated payment systems.
Platform back end functional allows managers of printing company to form a set of products for end user, customize sizes, types of covers and bindings, as well as use other photo book settings. Integration into company’s existing printing process is implemented due to adjustment of products DPI level, photo book original layout format, size of pages bleeds, stripe generation by spreads or pages, printing FTP server address and matrix pricing configuration.
During 2012 and first half of 2013 WEB100 Technologies released several preliminary versions of software product. Back end of FotoBOOK.Platform 1.0 has following updated functional:
- list of available products;
- list of photo books format types;
- list of photo books cover types;
- list of photo books cover styles;
- list of photo books bindings;
- list of photo books paper types;
- list of online editor available modes;
- list of available photo storages for image import;
- implementation of setting photo book products options:
- setting product pages quantity: default, minimum and maximum possible for product;
- allowing user to change photo book pages quantity and multiplicity of added or deleted pages;
- setting photo book online edition by spreads or pages;
- setting of result original layout:
- color model;
- graphical output format of result original layout JPG / PDF / CUSTOM;
- DPI resolution;
- setting cover and pages bleeds;
- setting options for printing FTP server where projects are uploaded.
Front end of FotoBOOK.Platform has following updates:
- implementation of a two-phase photos upload from PC and photo storages that allows user to start quickly without waiting photos upload;
- work in online editor with artifacts lessened size that enhances work with photo books;
- implementation of action to undo operations in online editor - "Undo";
- implementation of option to switch between modes "5 clicks" and "Creative";
- implementation of universal management model with additional options for photo books;
- implementation of functional online photo editor: brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments, integration with online editor Pixlr;
- implementation of size auto reduction of low-quality artifacts to high-quality size;
- photo storages: expanded list for photos import;
- expanded list of online payment systems.
Maznyuk Victor, CEO at WEB100 Technologies, said: "We believe that we have created world-class product that is at one level with market leaders such as Blurb, Shutterfly, Snapfish, Adoramapix in terms of volume of functionality, usability and development opportunities.
Our next goal – to reach a two-week cycle of implementing customer projects which, combined with moderate pricing and extensive customization capabilities, allows us to actively start sales in Russian market segment.
We are taking our software product to the market just in time. Last year trends show that online platform for creating photo books is one of the most significant growing points of user audience. Not only industry leaders but players of secondary echelon put on the agenda the question of photo book online editor integration."
Full specification of FotoBOOK.Platform 1.0 functional is available here.
WEB100 Technologies is going to release number of projects on the basis of version 1.0 in nearest future. Follow news on company website and on Twitter.
About WEB100 Technologies
WEB100 Technologies (web100.com.ua) is a software company that provides outsourcing services and development of IT solutions for B2B/B2C communications and business solutions based on social media technologies.
The company has been successfully operating in the international software market since 2002 and during that time has made a great number of projects of web / desktop / server applications development, software testing and quality control, and IT support.
FotoBOOK.Platform - WEB100 Technologies software product, a solution for printing industry that enables businesses to quickly launch photo books online editor, integrate it with enterprise existing printing infrastructure and provide photo book online ordering and processing.