November 20, 2014, Kiev. WEB100 Technologies has released a new version 1.2 of the FotoBOOK.Platform online platform intended for production of photobooks, and successfully launched a new FotoBOOK.ThemeEditor application, photobook themes editor.
FotoBOOK.Platform is a web-to-print solution that provides enterprises with an opportunity to promptly run an online photobook editor, integrate it with existing polygraphic infrastructure and provide receiving and processing of online photobook orders.
The main customer appeal of photobook is its content and design. FotoBOOK.ThemeEditor has been developed in order to facilitate the work with themes in the version 1.2. Theme Editor allows creating a simple theme design in half an hour as well as creating an original theme design of any level of complexity in two hours. Thanks to FotoBOOK.ThemeEditor, printing houses get the opportunity to easily and quickly create multiprofiled themes for their customers.
The new functionalities have been implemented in the version 1.2 of FotoBOOK.Platform. These functionalities extend characteristics of photobook editor and provide better integration in the manufacturing processes of photobook producing company.
FotoBOOK.Platform 1.2 has the following updated functional:
- quality and completeness control system;
- social sharing of created photobooks;
- capability to use various font styles for photobooks;
- capability to work with vector and bit masks;
- capability to work with large texts for designing specialized photobooks, such as recipe-books, story-books, etc.
- improved mass photo processing; the new section “My photos” added;
- and a lot of other decoration capabilities.
Backend of FotoBOOK.Platform 1.2 has following updated functional:
- new photobook rendering and layout creation system;
- capability to save an unlimited number of skins for web-based application design;
- easy customization of an order technological sheet with the help of XSL conversion;
- improved usability of working with themes; other improvements intended for platform performance increase.
«WEB100 Technologies» CEO Victor Maznyuk said: "In the version 1.2 we have polished all the technological processes and decisions of our platform, and, in the nearest future, we are planning to release a number of other web-to-print applications based on FotoBOOK.Platform."
This month WEB100 Technologies has completed implementation of FotoBOOK.Platform for Moscow-based printing company Fotolab.
Head of Fotolab Marketing and Sales Alexey Kuzminykh noted: "For 2014 we are planning to develop online services for our clients. Since September, we have launched new online services for printing photos, posters, business cards and for canvas printing. The last and most complex technological solution was to launch photobook editor www.book.fotolab.ru based on FotoBOOK.Platform. FotoBOOK.Platform team offered us a modern and evolving platform, provided us with the opportunity to customize the project according to corporate style and company production processes, gave us great opportunities to create unique photobook themes. We are confident that based on the implemented online services we can offer our customers opportunities for realization of their printing and decorating ideas. "
After the version 1.2 release, FotoBOOk.Platform became more functional and convenient service for creation and editing of photobooks. More detailed information you can find on the website: demo.fotobook-platform.com/.