Maintenance of the large number of technical objects, geographically dispersed over a large territory, is one of the most difficult and unformalized tasks of technical support.
"Case Management" online application (ticket system) provides improving of the tasks monitoring by the service of the production tasks providing and accounting. The application gives the opportunity to set and assign tasks and tracking their progress.
The application supports a hierarchical organizational and territorial structure. Web-oriented architecture of the ticket system allows to organize an efficient work of the large number of service providing participants and contractor companies. The system enables categorization of tasks on the operational level and the importance of solution that allows artists to navigate in priorities and quickly to respond to a particular incident. In addition to this there is an opportunity for problem initiator to fix the expected term of the problem solution.
In addition to control improving of operational tasks, build statistics subsystem enables to perform a detailed analysis of job performance standards of individual services and individual performers, which is very important in improving company's business processes and determining individual performance.
The application provides the following roles for the company: "System Administrator", "Project Manager" and "Artist" and the "Artist" role for partner companies employees.
"System Administrator" role functionality:
- Adding/removal/editing the users accounts.
- Managing the level of the user access to projects.
- Adding/removal/update the list of active projects.
"Project Manager" role functionality:
- Adding/editing/removal of tasks.
- Appointment of executive person for the task.
- Tracking of tasks progress.
- Attaching files to tasks.
- Attaching comments to tasks.
- Chaging task status (New, Appointed, In process, Executed, Returned for revision, Closed).
- Prioritization tasks (Urgent, High, Medium, Low).
- Printing reports on tasks.
- Export the brief tasks description list in a Microsoft Excel document.
"Artist" role functionality:
- View list of appointed tasks.
- Adding comments to the appointed tasks.
- Changing tasks statuses (In process, Executed).
The main purpose of the "Case Management" online application (ticket system) development was to create the convenient tool to account and control of production tasks performance by employees and company contractors, and also to evaluate the performance indicators of individual services.
As the result of the "Case Management" online application (ticket system), the company achieves the next benefits
- Significant improvement of providing service activities by increasing the transparency of all hierarchical levels of the company and its contractors.
- Visualization of the communication process between technical support participants, which are not usually available to a wider audience interested in the company.
- Exception incidents with tasks loss, as any task, even the most insignificant, ranked in the system should undergo a formal solution process, before being closed and removed from the control.
- Keeping history of actions during the problem solvation, which gives an opportunity to restore the sequence of steps on problem.
- Ability to collect statistics and performance evaluation of individual employees and services.