"B2B online orders" online application is designed for electronic intercorporate B2B (business-to-business) interaction between the company and its dealers in registration and processing of production orders of the company.
"B2B online orders" online application consists of the next sections:
- Catalog - this section affords information on the bill of goods, which user can order from the company and allows to select necessary goods and add them to the "shopping cart". Information on goods automatically is updated by means of integration with the 1C company's system.
- Cart - this section permits to add goods to the "shopping cart", glance over ordered items, update the current order, directly to create an order and send it to the company. Orders are sent automatically to the 1C company's system.
- Orders list - this section renders information on orders. It is possible to look over the order and to print it. Order status is updated automatically by means of the 1C company's system.
- Clients' list (only for Administrator) - this section provides information on the dealer's representatives, that interact with the company.
The application affords the next roles for the company's employees: ""B2B online orders" Administrator".
""B2B online orders" Administrator" role functionality:
- Users' accounts management in the system.
- Setting of the users' access rights in the system.
- Browsing the business operations' journal.
- Filling and editing the product catalog.
- Glancing over all the clients' orders.
- Clients' orders handling.
- Looking through the clients' list.
The application yields the next roles for the dealer companies' employees: "Orders' Operator".
"Orders' Operator" role functionality:
- Looking through the whole product catalog.
- Making orders.
- Browsing own orders' history.
The prime object of the "B2B online orders" online application development was to better the "Product order" business-process from the model with application principle of the order reception and dealer, authorized by the company's employee, to the ordering model by the dealer's employee through online system.
Reorganized process of orders reception renders company's dealers and business partners a considerable versatility in the order's making, and increasing the awareness and control the process of goods delivery. Eventually, both at the company's and dealer's side occurs reduction of processing and shipping orders time, reducing time to find out the orders' statuses, goods availability, statuses of mutual calculations and other processes, pertinent to inter-enterprise communication issues (B2B communications).
As a consequence of the "B2B online orders" online application implementation, the company gains the next preferences:
- Capability for dealers to make orders in the 24/7 mode.
- Access to the relevant status of products, being in stock.
- Reducing the orders processing time for company's employees.
- Reducing the ascertainment of the orders' statuses time for dealer companies' employees.