"Integrated forum" online application is designed to realize the connection between the Distribution portal and the corporate forum at the level of the common authorization and providing the access for distributors to the permitted forum's sections.
Login to the forum is performed automatically after the successful login to the portal (clear authorization). The user's data synchronization is performed automatically from the profile (user's card) on the Distribution portal to the forum.
The "Integrated forum" online application renders an opportunity for users to create new topics and to write messages in the forum sections' topics which are accessible to them.
The application yields the next roles for the company employees: "Forum Administrator".
"Forum Administrator" role functionality:
- Managing the users' access to the forum sections.
- Adding/removal/closure of topics.
- Editing messages.
The application provides the next roles for the distributor companies' employees: "Forum User".
"Forum User" role functionality:
- Adding new topics.
- Adding new messages to the existing topics.
- Editing own messages.
The prime intent of the development of "Integrated forum" online application was to realize the connection with corporate forum at the level of the common authorization and providing the access for distributors to the permitted forum's sections, and also rendering the ability to communicate on any topic individually in the frames of the created topics.
As the result of the implementation of "Integrated forum" online application, the company achieves the next benefits:
- Integration of portal with external solutions, which are actively used by users of Internet.
- Automatic registration of new portal user at the forum with transferring its data from the distributor's profile.
- Synchronization of the user's profile (including password) from the Distribution portal to the forum.
- Ability to subscribe to the topic, in which user is interested in.