"B2B online orders" online application is designed to provide information on remainder of products in the warehouse, registration and products orders processing in the retail network.
"B2B online orders" online application consists of the next sections:
- Catalog - this section affords information on bill of goods, which user can order from the company and allows to select necessary goods and add them to the shopping cart. Information on goods is updated automatically by means of integration with the 1C company system.
- Cart - this section admits to add goods to the shopping cart, looking through the ordered product positions, to correct the current order, plainly to create an order and send it to the company. Orders are automatically redirected to the 1C company system.
- Orders list - this section concedes information on orders. It is possible to look through the order and to print it. There is also a facility to iterate an order. Order's status is updated automatically by means of integration with the 1C company system.
- Sales points list (only for Administrator) - this section yields information on sales points' employees, which cooperate with the employees of the company's head office.
The application renders the next roles for employees of the company's head office: ""B2B online orders" Administrator".
""B2B online orders" Administrator" role functionality:
- Users' accounts management in the system.
- Setting the users' access rights in the system.
- Browsing the business-operations journal.
- Filling and editing the production catalog.
- Revision of the orders history of all the sales points.
- Orders processing.
- Review of the sales points' list.
The application yields the next roles for the sales points' employees: "Orders' Operator".
"Orders' Operator" role functionality:
- Review the complete production catalog.
- Review of the own orders' history.
The primary intent of the creation of "B2B online orders" online application was to better the "Production ordering" business process from the model with application principle of the order reception and dealer, authorized by the company's employee, to the ordering model by the dealer's employee through online system.
Reorganized process of orders reception renders dealers and business partners a considerable flexibility in ordering, and increasing the awareness and control the process of goods delivery. Eventually, both at the company's and dealer's side occurs reduction of processing and shipping orders time, reducing time to find out the orders' statuses, goods availability and other processes.
As the result of the implementation of "B2B online orders" online application, the company gets the next benefits:
- Sales points' facility for ordering in 24/7 mode.
- Access to the actual product condition at the warehouse.
- Reduction of employees' time for orders processing.
- Reduction of sales points employees' time to clear up their orders' statuses.