Software testing is process of validating and verifying that a software product meets the requirements that were documented in specification and that it works as expected.
WEB100 has exclusively testing department that includes higly qualified specialists that are competent in various types of software testing and QA:
- automated testing that allows automatize process by means of programmatic scripts;
- turnkey testing that is aimed at facilitation of full list of services in the testing area in order to achieve the required quality of a product;
- functional testing that verifies compliance of developed functions with requirements and specifications, other project documents and simply user's expectations;
- installation testing that helps to make sure that user does not face any difficulties while installing the software;
- configuration testing that verifies operation of software for various system configurations;
- security testing that ensures that the information system protects data in the right way and maintains the functionality;
- regression testing that ensures that software changes have no unexpected side-effects;
- compatibility testing that allows verifying the application in different browsers, on different OS, with different software and hardware;
- performance testing that ensures that product follows performance related requirements and configure the test design and the development efforts as well.