Software development process (life cycle) is a structure imposed on the development of a software product.
There are several models of the software development process, each describing approaches to a variety of development tasks.
WEB100 uses several software development methodologies in product development:
- Agile Model Driven Development - practice-based methodology for modeling software-based systems.
- Scrum - iterative framework for project management often seen in agile software development.
- Rational Unified Process - software engineering process that provides a disciplined approach to assigning tasks and responsibilities.
- Extreme Programming - software development methodology that intends to improve software quality and responsiveness.
- Microsoft Solutions Framework - set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts, and guidelines for delivering IT solutions.