The Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine (MIP) is a central executive body, whose activities are governed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
MIP is the main body in the system of central bodies of the executive power on implementation of national industrial policy.
The main objectives of the MIP are:
- Preparation of proposals on the state industrial policy and development of mechanisms for its implementation.
- Development of proposals for the improvement of state regulation of the operation of the industrial sector.
- Development and implementation of programs of industrial development in Ukraine.
- Determination of areas of scientific and technological capabilities of the industrial sector.
- Development forecasts of technological and economic development for industrial production.
- Creating favorable conditions for the development of highly industrial sector.
- Participation in the formulation and implementation of state regional industrial policy.
- Implementation of national innovation policy in the industry.