WEB100.Platform is a platform, intended to automate business processes of e-commerce and B2B interaction. The platform represents the software framework, specialized for construction of solutions for intercorporate interaction, based on which automation of business processes of interaction COMPANY - PARTNERS - CUSTOMERS is performed.
WEB100.Platform implements a flexible role model of the delineation of rights from the direction of company, partners and clients, which provides separate levels of data access for each type of user. Tripartite platform architecture (B2B2C) is focused on the construction of complex infrastructure solutions containing specialized functionality for each side.
Platform's core contains the following subsystems:
- subsystem of user authorization;
- subsystem of role assignment and access rights delineation;
- users' private offices;
- Security Subsystem;
- subsystem of business operations logging;
- mailing subsystem;
- subsystem of on-line applications installation.
All listed subsystems are stable and continuously improved in more than 50 online applications and intercorporate interaction systems, developed on the basis of WEB100.Platform. Quality of solutions based on the WEB100.Platform is confirmed by independent testing and meets the standards of construction and heavy-duty systems security standards.
So the core of platform has all the basic infrastructure and functional capabilities that are needed for the development of on-line systems of intercorporate level. Therefore, the development of new online systems or applications based on WEB100.Platform is to develop only the business logic applications, which can significantly reduce the time and monetary costs of creating and commissioning of the new system.
WEB100.Platform contains a set of on-line applications, which are in widespread use in the intercorporate communications environment. These applications can be installed as the main or additional modules of client systems.
- "Сorporate fuel cards management" online application
- Call Centers online application
- "Fuel supplies planner" online application
- "Filling station Locator" online application
- "Documents with restricted access" online application
- "Feedback" online application
- "Announcements + Subscribe" online application
- "Client Voice" online application
- "Integrated forum" online application
- "Incident Management System" onine application
- "B2B online orders" online application
- "Dealer Locator" online application
- "Logistic management" online application
- "Ads + Subscribe" online application
- "Partner-Voice" online application
Working with WEB100.platform through the thin client WEB100.platform Desktop renders the ability for regular users to interact with a functional partner portal through a layer of web services. This ensures the speed and convenience of local processing and data generation. Layer of the portal's web services also allows to gain an access to the services and company's data from the partners' information systems.
Mobile versions of online applications, running on the platform, permit to considerably expand the job facilities and also to increase the number of users owing to fans of mobile Internet.