Professional social network that is oriented to all active and retired law enforcement officers, volunteers and supporters. It serves as the most important social and career network and provides the latest law enforcement and police news, trainings, resources, entertainment and connections between users.
The website features:
- user profile subsystem;
- social communication engine;
- ads engine;
- news engine;
- content management system;
- e-shop engine;
- user-reminder subsystem;
- user-planning subsystem;
- notifications subsystem;
- vacancy and CV publication subsystem.
WEB100 team participated in the whole development cycle of the social network: architecture and technical design, programming, administration, testing and support of the social network.
Architecture and technical design
Full QA cycle:
- Manual testing and test plan & case development.
- Testing performance during the whole development process.
- Acceptance testing of product releases.
- Development of the concept of automation testing, development of execution tests, performance of execution and regression tests.
Exploitation and support:
Data bases tuning and design of high-loaded infrastructure of the project.
Tuning of project productivity