The testing system provides the following roles: "Testing Administrator", "Testing Organizer" and "Testee".
"Testing Administrator" role functionality:
- managing the test categories;
- creation, editing and removing tests;
- adding theoretical materials to tests.
Video presentation for the "Testing Administrator" role functionality:
"Testing Organizer" role functionality:
- setting the schedule of testing performance;
- assigning test to employees;
- viewing the statistics of the test results;
- compilation of different report types on the testing results.
"Testee" role functionality:
- viewing list of all the assigned tests;
- viewing the detailed info on test;
- passing the test;
- viewing the statistics on the own testing results.
Video presentation for the "Testee" role functionality:
The main purpose of the "Testing" module implementation was to provide the BOSCH company employees, which are experts in certain areas, with an ability to develop tests of different types and difficulty levels and, by means of the developed tests, to conduct testing for the company and partner companies employees for knowledge of certain procedures, as well as to control the level of personnel qualification.
The next purpose is to gather statistics on the testing results.
And the last purpose is to improve the working relationship between the company and partners.
As the result of the system implementation the following business purposes were succeeded:
- centralized collection of user responses to the questions posed and conducting research to improve the company performance;
- identification of the major problems of the company employees related to the lack of knowledge of certain procedures, working standards, etc., established in the company;
- upgrading staff qualification level and knowledge testing after internal training;
- check of the qualification knowledge.