The "Feedback" module was designed as the compponent of the B2B\B2C system of intercation with WEB100.Platform. For production exploitation the system is available on the corporate B2B / B2C platform of interaction with BOSCH B2B Portal, SHELL B2B Portal.
In the process of module implementation all the single module feedback forms on the web resources and company sites were replaced by forms created in the module. Also, all the feedback recipients have been registered on the portal as the feedback operators . This allowed to concentrate all the received data in one location, with the possibility of easy management of access to them.
The module provides the following roles: "Feedback Administrator", "Feedback Operator" and "Feedback User".
"Feedback Administrator" role functionality:
- Creation and editing the feedback forms;
- Binding feedback forms to the web-sources and sites;
- Closure of feedback forms with saving all the messages to the archive.
Video presentation for the "Feedback Administrator" role functionality:
"Feedback Operator" role functionality:
- Getting notifications by e-mail while the feedback forms being sent;
- Inspection of all the messages sent from the feedback forms;
- Answer to the received messages.
Video presentation for the "Feedback Operator" role functionality:
"Feedback User" role functionality:
- Sending messages from the feedback forms;
- Viewing all the outbox messages (only for registered users);
- Getting the response to the message from the Feedback Operator by e-mail.
Video presentation for the "Feedback User" role functionality:
The primary intent of the "Feedback" module implementation was to organize the centralized compilation of information and storage the feedback messages from the visitors of different B2B sources and Shell company's websites, as well as the receiving questions, appeared to clients, which are not the registered user.
The next purpose was to boost the informational support level for users.
The third goal was to provide an opportunity to create different feedback forms and place them on different web-sources and company sites.
As the result of the system implementation the following business purposes were succedeed:
- Prompt notification of the Rober BOSCH company employees on problems, appeared during the B2B interaction process, or elaboration of another questions from both registered or not users;
- Processing users requests as soon as possible;
- Centralized requests gathering and storing feedback messages from the visitors of different Robert BOSCH company's sites.