"Feedback" online application provides flexible opportunities of the feedback forms setting and publishing them on the company's sites for the subsequent gathering, processing and storing messages, sent to users.
Online application allows to substitute all the single feedback forms at the web-sources and company's site with the forms, created in the application. This enables to focus all the received data in one place with the possibility of easy access control to them.
The application renders the next roles for the filling station network employees: "Feedback Administrator" and "Feedback Operator":
"Feedback Administrator" role functionality:
- Creation and editing the feedback forms.
- Binding feedback forms to the web-sources and sites.
- Closure of feedback forms with saving all the messages to the archive.
Video presentation of the "Feedback Administrator" role functionality:
"Feedback Operator" role functionality:
- Getting notifications by e-mail when messages from the feedback forms are sent.
- View all the messages from the feedback form.
- Response to the received messages.
Video presentation of the "Feedback Operator" role functionality:
The application provides the next roles for the site's users:
"Feedback user" role functionality:
- Sending messages from the feedback form.
- View all the outbox messages (only for registered users).
- Getting the response to the message from the Feedback Operator by e-mail.
Video presentation of the "Feedback user" role functionality:
The main purpose of the "Feedback" online application development was to organize the centralized gathering of information and storage of the feedback messages from users of different B2B sources and sites, and also to get questions or suggestions, appeared to clients which are not registered users.
The next aim was to increase the users' informational support level.
The third intent was to get an opportunity for creation of the different feedback forms and placing them on different web-sources and company's sites.
As the result of the "Feedback" online application implementation, the filling station network achieves the next benefits:
- Prompt notification for the company employees on problems, that appeared during the B2B interaction process, or elaboration of another questions from both registered or not users.
- Users' applications processing in the shortest time.
- Improving the clients' servicing quality.
- Centralized requests gathering and storing feedback messages from the visitors of different company's site.