"Integrated forum" online application is designed to realize connection between filling station network and corporate forum on the common authorization level and to provide access for partners to the permitted forum sections.
The application provides the next roles: "Forum User" and "Forum Administrator".
Login to the forum is performed automatically after the successful login to the portal (clear authorization). Synchronization of the data from the user's profile (user's card) performs automatically from the filling station portal to the forum.
"Integrated forum" online application gives users an opportunity to create new topics and write messages in the forum sections' topics to which they can access.
"Forum User" role functionality:
- Adding new topics.
- Adding new messages to the existing topics.
- Editing your messages.
"Forum Administrator" role functionality:
- Management of the user access to the forum sections.
- Adding/removal/closure of the topics.
- Editing message.
The main purpose of the "Integrated forum" module implementation was to realize the connection with the corporate forum on the common authorization level and to provide users with access to the permitted forum sections, and also to render clients, business partners and company's employees possibilities for individual communication on any topic in the created topics frames.
As the result of the "Integrated Forum" module implementation, the filling station network achieves the next benefits:
- Portal integration with the external solutions, which are widely used by Internet users.
- Automatic registration on the forum the new portal user with transferring his data from the partner profile.
- User's profile synchronization (including password) from the filling station portal to the forum.
- Possibility of user's subscription to the topic, which the user is interested in.