"Filling station portal" was specially designed to automate the interaction B2B/B2C processes between filling station network and clients.
"Filling station portal" allows to raise quality of customer service, and their loyalty to the filling station network. It contributes to the timely receipt of feedback about the service problems that bother customers. Implementing filling station portal reduces the labour costs of calls handling and inquiries from customers, as well as gives an opportunity to establish reliable cooperation with suppliers.
"Filling station portal" is designed to solve a variety tasks in the filling station network.
Basic functionality of "Filling station portal":
- corporate clients’ fuel cards management;
- automatic generation and sending invoices to the filling station network’s 1C system;
- reporting collection on the balance of different fuel types at the filling station;
- statistical sampling construction and reports on various kinds of fuel sailing at the filling station;
- providing call center staff access to Customer maps Info;
- publication of information on the filling station network location on the google map and placing the map section on the company website;
- possibility of self-editing of the filling station Info by the filling station staff without the central office involvement;
- organization of documents online catalog with limited access for clients;
- publishing news, announcements and performance of e-mail and sms mailings to customer base;
- gathering customer feedback and file storage of collected messages;
- collecting customers ideas on improving the filling stations operation and customers vote for or against the proposed ideas;
"Filling station portal" structure:
"Filling station portal" contains a set of high demand online applications, by means of which business processes of filling station network interaction with business clients optimizes.
- "Сorporate fuel cards management" online application
- Call Centers online application
- "Fuel supplies planner" online application
- "Filling station Locator" online application
- "Documents with restricted access" online application
- "Feedback" online application
- "Announcements + Subscribe" online application
- "Client Voice" online application
- "Integrated forum" online application
- "Incident Management System" onine application
- WEB100.Platform Kernel
"Filling station portal" can be installed either in corpore or in part, by selecting only the necessary on-line applications. Any on-line application can be customized exclusively to the company needs, as well as the development and connection of the new on-line applications for specific business processes automation with the "Filling station portal" is possible.
"Filling station portal" works based on the WEB100.Platform, which provides a prepared framework for building web solutions of B2B/B2C interaction, wherewith the developed solutions cost is 25-30% less than development zero-base. Quality of based on WEB100.Platform solutions is confirmed by the independent testing and meets the standards of high-loaded systems construction and standards of information security. B2B interaction systems of such companies as Bosch Ukraine, Bosch Russia, Bosch Belarus, Shell Retail Ukraine, which are based on the platform, have been developed and successfully exploited.
WEB100.Platform is a platform for automating business processes of B2B/B2C interaction, which is focused on the construction of complex infrastructure solutions with delimited data access layer. The platform realizes the flexible role model of the rights differentiation by the company, partners and customers, which provides isolated levels of data access for each user type. The platform is used to automate the interaction processes of producer-distributor, distributor-dealers, dealer companies.
Online corporate document directory renders the possibility of the documents placement and providing access to these documents for partners, clients and filling station employees.
The main purpose of the "Feedback" online application development is to organize the centralized gathering of information and storage of the feedback messages from users of different B2B sources and sites.
"Ads+mailing list" online application grants a facility to notify company employees and clients about the latest company news.
The main purpose of the "Client Voice" online application development was to create a tool for transition to a more modern version of communication with partners and customers.