"Dealer portal" is developed especially for automation of B2B/B2C interaction processes between producer and distributors, distributor and dealers, dealer and companies.
"Dealer portal" allows to optimize registration process and dealers' products order processing. Using the "Dealer Portal", dealers can quickly get up to date information about the goods availability in the stock and find out at what stage of processing or delivery are their orders. "Dealer Portal" implementation promotes the promptly receipt of feedback on the service problems and dealers obtaining information about new events, promotions and new product incomings.
"Dealer Portal" basic functionality:
- optimization of registration process and products order processing;
- search engine creation on the site in the context of products and vendors;
- coordination of the goods delivery to dealers between formation process participants, orders processing and delivery;
- online access to information about orders and delivery process for dealers and employees;
- organization of the online documents catalog with restricted access for dealers;
- publishing news and ads, mailing performance on the Dealer Portal users basis;
- gathering customers feedback and collected posts archive storage;
- collection and processing of dealers' ideas and suggestions for improving the company functioning and dealers vote for or against the proposed ideas;
- Direct access to the Dealer Portal for employees and dealers to the allowed sections of the corporate forum.
"Dealer portal" structure:
"Dealer Portal" includes a number of online applications, each providing special opportunities for the company.
- B2B online orders;
- Dealer Locator;
- Logistic planning system;
- Online documents catalogue;
- Easy Feedback;
- Ads for partners;
- Ticket management system;
- Events management system.
"Dealer Portal" can be installed either in corpore or in part, by selecting only the necessary on-line applications. Any on-line application can be customized exclusively to the company needs, as well as the development and connection of the new on-line applications for specific business processes automation with the "Filling station portal" is possible.
"Dealer portal" works based on the WEB100.Platform, which provides a prepared framework for building web solutions of B2B/B2C interaction, wherewith the developed solutions cost is 30-40% less than development zero-base. Quality of based on WEB100.Platform solutions is confirmed by the independent testing and meets the standards of high-loaded systems construction and standards of information security. B2B interaction systems of such companies as Bosch Ukraine, Bosch Russia, Bosch Belarus, Shell Retail Ukraine, which are based on the platform, have been developed and successfully exploited.
WEB100.Platform - is a platform for automating business processes of B2B/B2C interaction, which is focused on the construction of complex infrastructure solutions with delimited data access layer. The platform realizes the flexible role model of the rights differentiation by the company, partners and customers, which provides isolated levels of data access for each user type. The platform is used to automate the interaction processes of producer-distributor, distributor-dealers, dealer companies.
"B2B online orders" online application is designed for electronic intercorporate B2B (business-to-business) interaction between the company and its dealers in registration and processing of production orders of the company.
"Dealer Locator" online application was developed to create a search engine for the company's site in the context of products and seller companys. Using the "Dealer Locator", site visitors can find the nearest company's sales point and contact information of this point.
Logistics planning system is designed to cardinally refine the interaction coordination between different companies' employees, which participate in the process of forming, processing and delivering orders to company's dealers, and also to grant company's dealers the online access to the information on their orders progress - from the order's reception to the transfer of goods to dealer.
Online documents catalogue affords the opportunity to place documents and to grant access to these documents for dealers, clients and company's employees.