"B2B online orders" online application is designed for electronic intercorporate B2B (business-to-business) interaction between the company and its distributors in ordering and order processing of production orders of the company.
"B2B online orders" online application consists of the next sections:
- Catalog - this section provides information on the bill of goods, which user can order from the company and allows to select the necessary goods and add them to the "shopping cart". Information on goods is updated automatically by means of integration with the 1C company system.
- Cart - this section affords to add goods to the "shopping cart", to look through the ordered positions, to correct the current order, directly to create an order and send it to the company. Orders are automatically sent to the 1C company system.
- Orders list - this section yields information on orders. It is possible to browse and to print the orders. Orders' statuses arte updated automatically by means of the integration with the 1C company system.
- Clients' list (only for Administrator) - this section provides information on the distributors' representatives, which cooperates with the company.
The application renders the next roles for the company employees: ""B2B online orders" Administrator".
""B2B online orders"Administrator" role functionality:
- Management of user accounts in the system.
- Setting user access rights in the system.
- Oversight of business operations' journal.
- Filling and editing the product catalog.
- View Order History of all customers.
- Processing of customer orders.
- View Customer List.
The application provides the next roles for the distributor companies' employees: "Orders' Operator".
"Orders' Operator" role functionality:
- Looking through the complete catalog of products.
- Browsing the history of own orders.
The prime intent of the creation of "B2B online orders" online application was to better the "Product order" business-process from the model with application principle of the order reception from the distributor, authorized by the company's employee, to the ordering model by the distributor company's employee through the online system.
Reorganized process of receiving orders provides distributors and company partners more flexibility in the formation of orders and increase awareness and control over the supply of goods. As a result, at the company's side and and at the distributor's side there is a time reduction for orders' processing and shipping, for clarification the statuses of orders, products availability, statuses of settlements and other processes, concerning issues of the intercorporate interaction (B2B communications).
As the result of the implementation of "B2B online orders" online application, the company gains the next preferences:
- Ability for distributors to order in the 24/7 mode.
- Access to the current state of products at warehouse.
- Time reduction for the company's employees to process orders.
- Time reduction for the distributor companies' employees to clarify the state of their orders.