"Feedback" online application yields the adaptable capabilities for the feedback forms' setting and publishing them on the company's sites for the following gathering, processing and storage of messages, sent to users.
The application permits to substitute all the solitary feedback forms at the web resources and company's site for the forms, created by means of application. This allows to concentrate all the received data in the one place, getting in such a way a possibility simply to manage the access to it.
The application renders the next roles for the company's employees: "Feedback Administrator", "Feedback Operator".
"Feedback Administrator" role functionality:
- Formation and editing the feedback forms.
- Binding feedback forms to web resources and sites.
- Closure of the feedback forms with keeping all the messages archive-stored.
Video presentation for the "Feedback Administrator":
"Feedback Operator" role functionality:
- Getting notifications by e-mail when messages from the feedback forms are sent.
- Browsing all the messages from the feedback forms.
- Response to the received messages.
Video presentation for the "Feedback Operator" role functionality:
The application renders the next roles for the distributor companies' employees: "Feedback User".
"Feedback User" role functionality:
- Sending messages from the feedback forms.
- Review all the outbox messages (only for registered users).
- Getting by e-mail a response to the message from the Feedback Operator.
Video presentation for the "Feedback User" role functionality:
The prime purpose of the development of "Feedback" online application was to organize the centrallized gathering of information and storing the feedback messages from the visitros of different B2B resources and sites, and also receive questions that had been appeared to distributors, which are not registered users.
The second aim was to increase the level of information support for distributors.
The third goal was an ability to create different feedback forms and to publish them on the different web resources and company sites.
As the result of the implementation of "Feedback" online application, the company gains the next preferences:
- operative notification of employees about the problems occurred during the B2B interaction, or clarification of other issues from registered and non-registered users;
- prompt processing of requests;
- improved quality of service for distributors and partners;
- centralized collection of requests and storage of feedback messages from visitors of company different sites.