"Distribution Portal" is designed to automate the B2B interaction processes between the producer and distributors.
"Distribution Portal" contributes to increase the transparency of the distribution system, enhances the level of distributors' control and management, optimizes the logistics processes, affords to increase the number of the performed operations with distributors by means of the processes automation, than significantly decreases time and labor costs.
"Distribution Portal" main functionality:
- optimization of ordering and order processing process;
- creation of a search engine in the context of production and product distribution companies;
- coordination of the goods delivery process to distributors between participants of the forming, processing and delivery of orders;
- online access to information for employees and distributors;
- organisation of the online business documents directory with the restricted access for distributors;
- publication of news, ads, performing mailings through the basis of distributors;
- gathering feedback from distributors and storage of collected messages' archive;
- gathering distributors' ideas on improving the company's work and vote for or against the proposed ideas;
- implementation of connection of "Distribution Portal" with the corporate forum on the level of general authorization and providing access for distributors to the available sections of the forum.
"Distribution Portal" structure:
"Distribution Portal" consists of a number of on-line applications, each of which provides special opportunities for the company.
- «B2B online orders» online application.
- «Sales points Locator» online application.
- «Logistics Management» online application.
- «Documents with restricted access» online application.
- «Feedback» online application.
- «Ads+Mailing list» online application.
- «Partner-Voice» online application.
- «Integrated Forum» online application.
"Distribution Portal" can be installed either in full or selectively, it is also possible to install only the necessary on-line applications. Any on-line application can be customized exclusively to the needs of the company, as well as the development and connection to the Distribution Portal of new online applications to automate specific business processes is possible.
"Distribution Portal" works based on the WEB100.Platform, which renders a ready infrastructure for building the web solutions of B2B/B2C interaction, wherewith the cost of developed solutions is 30-40% lower than in developing them from scratch. The quality of solutions based on the WEB100.Platform is confirmed by independent testing and meets the construction standards for highly loaded systems and information security standards. Based on the platform, systems of B2B interaction have been already developed and successfully used by the following companies: Bosch Ukraine, Bosch Russia, Bosch Belarus, Shell Retail Ukraine.
WEB100.Platform is a platform for automating business processes of B2B/B2C interaction, which is focused on the construction of complex infrastructure solutions with delimited data access level. The platform implements a flexible role model of differentiation of the rights from the company side, partners and customers, which provides separate levels of access to data for each type of user. The platform is used to automate the processes of interaction between manufacturer and distributors, distributor and dealers, dealer and companies.
The online application is designed to gather feedback from distributors and partners, and to provide easy authorized access to the collected information for the company employees.
"Ads+Mailing list" online application is designed to inform company employees, distributors and partners about the latest announcements in the company.
"Integrated forum" online application is designed to realize the connection between the Distribution portal and the corporate forum at the level of the common authorization and providing the access for distributors to the permitted forum's sections.
"Partner Voice" online application is designed to gather suggestions, ideas and comments from distributors and partners on the improvement of the company's service level.