"Retail chain portal" is designed to automate business processes of the retail outlets network.
"Retail chain portal" allows to optimize the processes of registration and production order processing by sales points. Using the "Retail chain portal", sales points can promptly get the information on availability of commodities at the warehouse and also get to know at what stage of processing or delivery their orders are. Implementation of the "Retail chain portal" promotes the prompt receipt of feedback on the service's problems and getting the information by sales points about the new events, actions and receipt of new goods.
"Retail chain portal" functionality:
- Optimization of registration process and production order processing.
- Creation of the search engine in the context of production and sales points on the site.
- Coordination of the production delivery process among the participants of the registration, processing and goods delivery process.
- Informing and online access to the information on employees of the sales points and contractors.
- Organization of the online documents directory with the restricted access for the sales points' and contractors' employees.
- Publishing news, announcements and performing the Mailing list for the sales points' network.
- Gathering feedback from employees and clients and also storage of the collected messages archive.
- Collection of the employees' and clients' ideas on the company's work improvement and vote for or against the proposed ideas.
"Retail chain portal" structure:
"Retail chain portal" includes the number of online applications, each providing special facilities for the company. Universal online applications, if required, adapt easily to the needs of the client. They provide retail network flexibility and scalability needed for the development and optimization of business at all stages.
- "B2B online orders" online application.
- "Sales points Locator" online application.
- "Logistics Management" online application.
- "Documents with restricted access" online application.
- "Feedback" online application.
- "Ads+Mailing list" online application.
- "Retail-Voice" online application.
"Retail chain portal" can be installed either in full or in part, choosing only the most necessary online applications. Any online application can be customized exclusively to the needs of the company, and also the development and connection with the "Retail chain Portal" for the new online applications are possible for automation of special business processes of the company.
"Retail chain portal" works based on the WEB100.Platform, which provides the complete infrastructure for building Internet solutions of B2B/B2C interaction, whereby the value of the developed solutions are 30-40% lower than in developing them from scratch. Quality of solutions based on WEB100.Platform is confirmed by independent testing and meets the standards of heavy-duty systems construction and information security standards. Based on this platform, B2B interaction systems of such companies as Bosch Ukraine, Bosch Russia, Bosch Belarus, Shell Retail Ukraine have been developed and are successfully operated.
WEB100.Platform is a platform for automation of business processes of B2B/B2C interaction, which is oriented to the construction of complex infrastructure solutions with delimited data access layer. The platform realizes the flexible role model delineation of rights by the company, partners and customers, which provides separate levels of access to data for each type of user. It is used to automate processes of interaction between producer and distributors, distributor and dealers, dealer company.
"B2B online orders" online application is designed to provide information on remainder of products in the warehouse, registration and products orders processing in the retail network.
"Sales points Locator" online application is designed to create a search engine on the company's site in the context of production and sales points. Using the "Sales points Locator", site users can find the nearest company's sales point and contact Info on the sales point.
The "Logistics Management" online application is designed to cardinally improve the coordination of interaction among the company employees, participating in the process of formation, processing and delivery of goods, and also to render the company sales points' employees an online access to information about their orders progress - beginning with the ordering and right until the cargo's receipt by sales points.
Online corporate document directory renders an ability to place the documents and to provide the access to them for the sales points' employees and company's contractors.